Asian Style Pork Ribs
A deliciously flavoured marinade for pork spare ribs. These are nice served with stirfry vegetables and rice or noodles.
- 500 grams pork spare ribs
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3cm piece of ginger, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon grass, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kaffir lime leaves, chopped
- Marinade the pork in a mixture of the other ingredients and leave for at least an hour. Place in an oven proof dish, cover and cook in an oven at 190 Celsius for an hour or until cooked.