- 3 Cups plain flour
- 1½ Cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Bi carb soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ⅛ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1½ Cup Mashed avocado
- ½ Cup Vegetable oil
- 3 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cups Chopped walnuts
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat sugar, eggs and vanilla well, then add the avocado and oil. Mix until smooth.
- Gradually add sifted dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped nuts last.
- Pour the mixture into two greased loaf pans and bake for 50 - 60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and cool completely before slicing.