- 250 grams of Spinach Fettuccine
- 2 Chicken Breast cut(skinned and bones removed) cut into small peices 300 - 400 g
- ½ a cup Milk
- ¼ Cup of butter or margine
- 1 Tablespoon of plain flour
- ¾ Cup of grated cheese
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook the fettucine and drain. While the fettucine is cooking cook the pieces of chicken in a fry pan with garlic.
- Add butter and when melted stir in flour away from heat.
- Add milk and cook on low heat until thickens. Add hot fettucine and cheese.
- Makes 6 serves