- 125gm dark cooking chocolate
- 125gm butter
- 1 egg
- 175gm brown sugar
- 1 cup choc chips
- 175gm SR Flour
- Place chocolate and butter in a small bowl over a pan of hot water and stir until melted and smooth.
- In a seperate bowl mix the egg and sugar. Stir through the chocolate mixture and add choc chips. Work in the flour until smooth and thick.
- Refridgerate the dough for 20 minutes. Roll heaped teasoons into balls.
- Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for 8 - 10 minutes or until tops crack and biscuits are firm. Cool on a wire rack and store airtight.