- 2 cups raw rice
- 3 rashers bacon, sliced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 pkt frozen "Country Harvest" peas, corn & capsicum
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- salt & pepper
- Cook rice in boiling water for 12 mins, rinse in hot water till runs clear then drain.
- In frypan, melt butter and cook seasoned egg mixture. remove from pan when cooked thru and stand aside to cool.
- Add more butter to pan, fry bacon and onion till onion is caramelised and bacon browning, add celery and frozen vegies and cover & cook through, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked rice, mixing ingredients thoroughly.
- Just prior to serving, break up egg into bite-size pieces and fold gently into fried rice.
- Season with salt & pepper as desired
- Serve hot or cold.