- 2 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 235 ml mayonnaise
- 230 g sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 315 g cooked white rice
- 225 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 225 g shredded Cheddar cheese
- 120 g crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C
- In a large casserole dish, mix the chicken, mayonnaise, sour cream, condensed cream of chicken soup, rice, and mozzarella cheese. Layer with Cheddar cheese, and top with potato chips.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and golden brown.