- 4 cutlet pork lamb or beef rack
- 100g macadamia nut pieces
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 1g native mint*
- 25g soft butter
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 50ml Cherikoff Mountain pepper BBQ sauce*
- 150ml demi glace
- 50ml red wine
- 5g native pepperberries*
- *Aussie foods available here: Vic Cherikoff Foods
- Trim the rack and cut the bone at the base.
- · In a processor, blend the macadamia nuts, breadcrumbs, native mint and the soft butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- · Press this mixture all over the outside of the rack.
- · Bake in a medium oven for approximately 40 minutes or till the rack is just medium.
- · In a pan, put the demi, Mountain pepper BBQ sauce, red wine and native pepperberries, bring to the boil.
- · Carve the rack (1 cutlet per person) and serve with the Pepperberry and red wine sauce.