- 1 large can salmon
- 400ml milk
- 2 tbls butter
- 2 tbls flour
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- Drain and save the liquid of the salmon. Take out the bones and flake it with a fork.
- Measure the salmon liquid and add enough milk to make 450ml.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and stir in the flour and curry powder. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Then remove from the heat again and add the milk / salmon liquid slowly.
- Return to the heat and stir until it bubbles and thickens.
- Add the lemon juice, salmon and tomatoes and season to taste.
- Return to the heat and heat right through.
- Serve with rice.