Easy Easter Cookies
The children can help to make the Easter desserts. Let them arrange the cookies on a serving platter and present them to the family members after dinner.
- One or two packages vanilla refrigerated cookie dough
- Cake icing in pink, white, and yellow
- Easter cookie cutter shapes (eggs, chicks, bunnies, flowers)
- Assorted candy sprinkles
- One cup of plain flour
- Let the dough come to room temperature. Flour a cutting board and roll out the dough to a quarter of an inch in thickness, one package at a time.
- Take the cookie cutter shapes and cut out the cookies.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for seven to ten minutes at 350 degrees (or following the directions on the dough).
- Allow the cookies to cool before using icing.
- Decorate the cookies with icing and the candy sprinkles.