- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 5cm piece ginger, chopped
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 2 stalks fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 100ml light soy sauce
- 100ml mirin
- 50ml white wine
- 20ml sesame oil
- 75ml sweet chilli sauce
- 3 sand crabs halved
- 300g raw king prawns
- Place chilli, garlic, ginger, green onions and coriander into a bowl or jug. Using a stick blender, process until just broken down.
- Add soy, mirin, wine, oil and sweet chilli and process further until thoroughly mixed.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat; add sauce and bring to the boil.
- Submerge crab and prawns into the sauce, cover and cook 5 minutes or until they have changed colour and are cooked through.
- Nice served with rice and steamed veges.