- 1 tablespoon oil
- 500 grams kangaroo mince
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or minced
- Dried chili flakes to taste (1 - 3 teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Chili sauce to taste (I use one big tablespoon of a hot chili sauce)
- 440 gram can of diced tomatoes
- 440 gram can of kidney beans
- ½ cup of water
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a heavy based pan. Fry the onion and garlic until soft. Add the mince and fry for a couple of minutes. Add the dried chili and other spices and fry, stirring for another couple of minutes. Stir in the rest of the ingredients and let simmer for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and adjusting taste if needed.
- Serve with rice.