- 500g lamb mince
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion grated
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 zuchinni grated
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup SRF
- 1 pkt chicken noodle soup
- 2 Tbl chopped parsley (or mint if using with lamb)
- salt and pepper according to taste
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly together and allow to sit for two hours in the fridge. Spoon with a serving spoon straight onto a hot B.B.Q plate until cooked .
- SERVING SUGGESTION:Place burgers in bread rolls with coleslaw or plated with salad.
I have used all kinds of mince for this recipe eg kangaroo, beef and chicken and it tastes fantastic even if it sounds a little odd. Beauty is it can be made ahead and there is no mucking around with making burgers as you spoon it straight onto the B.B.Q