- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 15g butter, chopped
- ½ to 1 tsp curry powder
- ½ cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- I cup hot water
- 185g can tuna, drained and flaked
- ½ frozen peas, thawed
- Dash of lemon pepper
- Lemon & Parsley garnish
- Place onion and butter in a large micrwave safe dish and m/wave on high for one minute. Add curry powder, lemon pepper and stir.
- Add rice, stock cube and hot water, stir and m/wave partially covered on high for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir, and continue cooking uncovered on high until the water is absorbed (2-3 minutes)
- Stir tuna and peas through, M/wave on medium for a further 2-3 minutes and allow to stand for a further 1.
- Serve hot with lemon and parsely garnish