- 3 cups mixed Vegetables (Carrot, Celery, Onion, Turnip)
- ⅔ cup Macaroni
- ¼ cup Rice
- 2 ozs. Butter
- 4 Tomatoes
- ¾ cup Haricot Beans, cooked
- 2 pints Stock
- 2 tsps Parsley, chopped
- 2 cups Cabbage, finely shredded
- Neatly dice all vegetable, skin and slice tomatoes. Melt butter in large saucepan, add prepared vegetables and steam until tender. Add stock and heat. Add macaroni and cook ½ hour. Add rice and shredded cabbage and cook 15 minutes.
- Season, Add beans and parsley. Serve hot with parmesan cheese.