- 8 lamb chops
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- Grated rind and juice of 1 big orange
- 1cm finely chopped fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Orange wedges to garnish
- Trim any extra fat from the chops and make a layer in a dish. Mix the other ingredients except the orange wedges. Pour the mixture over the chops and let marinate for at least 4 hours. Turn over a few times.
- Drain off the marinade and grill or bbq the chops until cooked, basting often with the marinade. Serve garnished with orange wedges.