- 125g butter
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups SR flour, sifted
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 225g can reduced cream
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 3 rounded tablespoons custard powder
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 cups water
- Pulp of 3 passionfruit
- o make base, cream butter and sugar, and then add well-beaten egg. Fold in flour, and then press mixture into a lamington pan. Bake until golden brown (180° Celsius – check after 10-12 minutes).
- To make topping, combine condensed milk, cream and lemon juice. Spread over cooled base.
- Blend custard powder, caster sugar and water, then boil until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add the passionfruit pulp and mix. Pour over filling and chill.