- 4 large fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into slices OR
- 2 cans (440g each) of sliced peaches packed in juice, drained
- 2 tablespoons of water
- ¼ cup all-fruit peach preserves
- 1 large package of chocolate flavored instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups milk
- 125g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- Nonstick cooking spray
- To prepare crepes, combine cocoa, flour, salt and sugar in food processor; blend to process. Add eggs, milk, vanilla and margarine; process until smooth. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium high heat. Pour 2 tablespoons crepe batter into hot pan. Immediately rotate pan back and forth to swirl batter over entire surface of pan. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until crepe is brown around the edges and the top is dry. Turn the crepe carefully with a spatula and cook 30 seconds more. Transfer crepe to waxed paper to cool. Repeat the process with the remaining batter, spraying pan with cooking spray as needed. Separate crepes with sheets of waxed paper.
- To prepare chocolate filling, beat cream cheese in medium bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until smooth; set aside. Prepare chocolate pudding with milk according to package directions. Gradually add pudding to cream cheese mixture; beat at high speed for 3 minutes.
- To prepare peach topping, combine preserves and water in a large bowl until smooth. Add peaches; toss to coat.
- Spread 2 tablespoons chocolate filling evenly over surface of crepe; roll tightly. Repeat with remaining crepes. Place two crepes on each plate. Spoon ¼ cup peach topping over each set of crepes. Serve immediately. Two crepes equals 1 serving. Eight servings total (16 crepes).