- 1 small onion
- 500g mince
- 2 tbls plain flour
- ¼ cup raw rice
- 1.5 tsp salt
- pinch pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 can tomato soup
- ½ cup water
- Peel and grate the onion. Or very finely chop.
- Mix mince, onion, flour, rice, salt and pepper well in a bowl.
- Beat the egg and mix into the mince.
- Make the mxture into balls a bit bigger than golf balls with floured hands.
- Put them in a greased casserole dish.
- Mix water and soup together in a saucepan and heat until boiling.
- Pour the soup over the meatballs and cook, covered in a moderate oven for 1 hour.