- 750 g prawns
- lemon slices
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons lightly whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- a few drops tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- salt, pepper
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- Shell the prawns and save 6 big ones to garnish. Tear the lettuce into small pieces, or shred finely. Then arrange it over base of 6 serving dishes or glasses. Top with the prawns and spoon over the sauce.
- Garnish each one with a lemon slice and saved prawns.
- Sauce: Mix together the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, brandy and worcestershire, lightly stir in cream and season to taste with tabasco sauce, salt and pepper.