- 100 g Scallops
- 150 g of Seafood (mixed)
- 30 G Snow Peas
- 30 g English Spinach
- 1 Lime
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 t Coriander
- ¼ Spanish onion Chopped finely
- ¼ Soy Sauce
- 50 g Butter
- 200 g Hot Chilli Linguine
- Cook Bellata Gold Chilli Linguine pasta in boiling water (salted optional) for 8 minutes or until al dente.
- Refresh under cold water.
- Using a Frypan or Wok - Saute spanish onion and garlic.
- Add scallops and seafood. Add butter, lime juice and Soya Sauce. Add snow peas, English spinach and coriander.
- Place the Hot Chilli Linguine into the ingredients and stir through.
- Cook for 2 minutes then serve.
Sandra Guzzi is the owner of Australian Food Merchants, a retailer of fine gourmet food online. Sandra & her partner are proud to showcase to the world the best of Australian foods. For more information, visit the website http://www.ausfood.com.au Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/