- 1 large or two small leeks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 600g marinara mix (mixed seafood)
- 125 grams snow peas
- 125 grams butter
- 2 cups risotto or basmati rice
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 4¾ cups fish stock (or chicken)
- handful fresh basil
- ground pepper to taste
- Slice white parts of leeks and crush the garlic, then cook them in 60 grams of the butter, until the leeks are soft. Add the seafood and snow peas and cook for about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Melt the rest of the butter in a large saucepan then add the rice, stirring for 2 minutes. Add wine and cook unitl it is
- absorbed. Stir ½ cup of boiling stock into the rice and cook stirring until it is absorbed. Continue this last step until it is all absorbed. Then add the seafood mixture, basil and pepper and cook another 4 minutes.