- 1 cooking apple
- 2 onions
- 500g mince
- 1.5 tbls butter
- 1 tbls flour
- 1 tbls curry powder
- 1 cup water
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 tbls chutney
- ¼ cup sultanas
- Peel and chop onions and apple.
- Fry mince with onions in a saucepan until it is well browned.
- Pour off the excess fat.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and cook the apple until it is brown.
- Add flour and curry and stir over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Slowly add water and stir until it boils and thickens.
- Add the stock cube, crumbled, chutney, sultanas and mince and cook for 15 more mins.
- Serve with hot rice.