- 200 grams chicken fillet
- 2 t Tandoori paste Marinade
- 2 t Shallots
- 1 Garlic clove
- ½ t fresh chilli (optional)
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 200 g Tagliatelle
- Olive Oil
- Blanch paste (10 minutes in boiling water).
- Refresh under cold water.
- Slice the chicken into thin strips. Marinate in Tandoori Saute in hot Olive Oil then place into bowl.
- Put aside Boil water (salted optional) and cook Tagliatelle for 8 minutes or until al dente.
- Heat a clean fry pan – Saute shallots, garlic & fresh chilli.
- Add cream cooked pasta and chicken to the fry pan
- Reduce and then serve.