- 1 onion sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 500g lamb strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped chilli
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 250g broccoli
- 250g bokchoy or other asian greens
- 1 cup snow peas
- Stir fry onion and garlic in a wok or large frypan with oil.
- Add the lamb strips and fry for 4 minutes. Add vegetables and fry until almost cooked.
- Stir through other ingredients for one minute.
- Serve with steamed rice or noodles.