RECIPE #2: "Classic Jam Drop No Bake Cookies"
Ingredients: (makes approximately 2 to 3 dozen cookies)
- 2½ cups of wholemeal cereal, lightly crushed (or 2 cups of oatmeal if preferred)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 cup of softened butter
- ½ cup of icing sugar
- Strawberry (or any fruit) jam
1. Mix butter, icing sugar and honey together until smooth.
2. Stir in the cereal carefully and thoroughly.
3. Place a large waxed paper on a flat baking dish and spoon the mixture on to the paper in small serving amounts. Lightly pat the small mounds down.
4. Add a small (about half to one teaspoon) of your favorite fruit jam in the centre of the cookies.
5. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or about 10 minutes in the freezer before serving. (Store in air-tight container in the fridge).
RECIPE #3: "Almond Delight No Bake Cookies"
Ingredients: (makes approximately 1 to 2 dozen cookies)
- 2½ cups of rice puff cereal (can be honey glazed styles)
- 100g roasted almonds (finely chopped) or almond flakes
- 100g milled almonds (or almond powder)
- ½ cup of softened butter
- 1 table spoon of honey
- vanilla essence
1. Mix butter, milled almonds, honey and a couple drops of vanilla essence together until smooth.
2. Mix rice puff and roasted almonds together and pour into the butter mixture. Mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon mounds onto waxed paper and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or about 10 minutes in the freezer before serving. (Store in air-tight container in the fridge).
TIP: Any cereal mix can be replaced by graham cracker crumbs or oatmeal if preferred to suit your diet.
Create magical moments with these 3 simple and fast no bake cookie recipes. Share them with your loved ones and be surprised at how hassle-free fun dessert making can be.
Janlia Chong has held onto her title as Baking Sensation because of her near endless knowledge of baking and packaging treats. Her ability to impress is one of her biggest traits. What's her trick? Simple, she takes something that sounds difficult and makes it easy and fun. Follow Janlia's advice and you'll be busy baking treats for the entire family. Visit http://www.BakingHugs.com
*~ Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/