- 4 heaped teaspoons Cherikoff Wattleseed
- 3 cups boiling water
- whipped cream
- Bring the Wattleseed and water to the boil, then strain the liquid evenly into 4 mugs, top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate powder or nutmeg. The leftover grounds can be frozen or used as needed in sweet or savoury crumbs, biscuits or muesli. (Serves 4)
- Alternative method using a cappuccino machine
- heaped teaspoonful of Cherikoff Wattleseed
- In a cappuccino machine prepare a cappuccino replacing the coffee with the wattleseed. Do not pack down. The grounds expand with heat and can block the hot water flow if too much is used. In addition, if the wattleseed is made too strong it can curdle the milk. Express wattleseed extract to fill ¾ of the cup, top with frothed milk and garnish with chocolate powder or nutmeg. (serves 1). Try using our Wattleseed extract to simplify the process even further.