- 2 tspn olive oil
- 500g thinly sliced chicken breast
- 4 shallots sliced
- 500g broccoli florets
- 1 capsicum thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ½ cup basil leaves chopped
- ¼ cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1½ cups quinoa
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frypan and stir fry the chicken until browned.
- Add the shallots, capsicum and broccoli and stir fry until the broccoli turns bright green.
- Add the chili sauce, vinegar and honey and stir until the broccoli is cooked.
- Stir in the basil and nuts and remove from heat.
- Cook the quinoa the same way you cook rice. Same amount of water and similiar time to rice. I do quinoa in the rice cooker.
- Serve the stirfry on or beside quinoa.