- 1 small can of corn
- 60 grams (1/2 cup) self-raising flour
- oil for frying
- 60ml milk
- 2 rashers bacon
- Strain the corn.
- Dice the rashers of bacon.
- Fry gently for a few minutes.
- Remove from the pan.
- Make a batter with the flour and milk.
- Stir in the corn and bacon.
- Heat some oil in the frying pan and fry tablespoons of the mixture, turning once, until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- These are a great way to use up leftovers such as corned beef, roast meats and veges.