- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Lettuce leaves or mixed salad leaves
- 1 fennel finely sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented or sliced
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- To make the dressing add olive oil, orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix well. Marinade the fennel in the dressing for at least 1 hour.
- Put salad leaves into another bowl and top with fennel, then add the orange segments and mint. Drizzle your dressing over the salad and season.
- Total time: 1 hour 20 min