- 2 eggs.
- ¼ cup marg / butter.
- ¾ cup sugar.
- ¾ cup coconut.
- 2 tbs cocoa.
- 1 pkt milk coffee biscuits
- (1) Crush biscuits place in large bowl, add coconut + cocoa mix well.
- (2) Heat butter in saucepan, mix in sugar cool slightly.
- ) Add eggs to butter + sugar mixture stirring well.
- (4) Combine biscuit mixture with butter mixture.
- (5) press into a rectangle dish (lamington pan)?.
- (6) put icing on top and refrigerate till set at least 2 hrs.
- Icing :
- cups iceing sugar.
- tbs marg melted.
- tbs cocoa.
- tbs milk.
- Method :
- (1) sift 2 cups iceing sugar with cocoa into mixing bowl.
- (2) add melted buter and mix through add milk if to dry.
- (3) place iceing over top even layer and refrigerate.
- Hints : Cut into bit size and serve as a treat very filling,you can also make same mixture except just use 1 egg and 4 cups rice bubbles instead of biscuits and make rice crackles also very yummy.