- 3 kiwi fruit
- 1½ cups low fat soy milk
- 30g protein powder (not needed)
- ¼ teaspoon coconut essence
- Peel and cut the kiwi fruit in half. I blend all this is a stainless steel milkshake cup with a hand held blender but in a blender is good.
- Cooking essences can be a great way to change the flavour of smoothies, you only need the tiniest amount and they come in range of flavours.
- I made this as I am on a diet and detox so it had to be low fat, no dairy or wheat.
- If I wasn't so restricted I would have added ½ cup of low fat yogurt instead of ½ cup of soy.