- 100 grams frozen mixed berries
- 1½ cups low fat soy milk
- 30g protein powder (not needed)
- ½ cup cranberry juice
- I blend all this is a stainless steel milkshake cup with a hand held blender but in a blender is good.
- I made this as I am on a diet and detox so it had to be low fat, no dairy or wheat. The cranberry juice is light (8 calories per 100ml).
- If I wasn't so restricted I would have added ½ cup of low fat yogurt instead of ½ cup of soy. Also maybe wheat germ. (ifyou don't mind the texture)