- ½ Cup sweetened condensed milk
- 125 grams butter
- 250 grams biscuits (arrowroot or wheat are good)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1¾ cups icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter extra
- Stir milk and butter over a low heat until melted. Crush the biscuits and add coconut. Mix in the milk and butter well and press into a lamington tin. Refigerate for one hour. Rub the extra butter into the icing sugar and then mix in lemon juice to get a soft icing. Spread on slice. No cooking needed.