- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 500g pork mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1½ tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped kaffir lime leaves
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Ripped up lettuce leaves
- 10 rice paper wraps
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over medium high heat. Cook the mince and garlic for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly, or until the pork is browned and cooked through.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add sugar, fish sauce, lime leaves and juice. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens. Remove from heat. Stir in coriander.
- Roll mince and lettuce into the rice wraps according to the directions on the packet.