- 3 tea bags
- 1kg pork belly strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 2 cups stock
- Bring to boil 4 cups of water and 3 tea bags add 1kg pork belly strips, bring to boil again, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Mean while combine 2 tableaspoons of each soy sauce, tomato sauce and brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of corn flour in sauce pan.
- Remove belly strips from stock. Add 2 cups of stock to sauce, place over heat and bring to boil, boil till thickens.
- place belly strips in casserole dish, pour sauce over top. place in pre-heated 180 degrees celcius oven for 45 minutes.