- 1 cup of self raising flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Cocoa
- ½ Cup of Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of butter. (not margarine)
- ¾ Cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup of Cocoa
- 1¼ Cups of Boiling Water
- Sift dry pudding ingredients into a bowl.
- Gradually stir in milk, vanilla and melted butter. Once the mixture is smooth and lumps are removed pour it into a oven dish.
- Mix together the sauce ingredients. Gently pour the ingredients over the uncooked pudding base. Bake in a moderate oven (180c) for 40 minutes.