- 4 pieces fillet steak
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 4 tblspn oil
- 2 tblspn butter
- 2 tblspn french mustard
- 4 tblspn red wine
- 4 tblspn tomato sauce
- 1 tblspn worchestershire sauce
- 4 tblspn cream
- mix oil and garlic, rub into steaks and leave for 1 hour
- fry steak on one side till sealed and turn over, rub mustard into sealed side fry until sealed on the other side remove from pan and set aside.
- (In the same pan) Reduce heat, add wine and sauces and simmer, stir in cream, season with salt and pepper. Return steak to pan with mustard side down and slowly simmer till steak is cooked and sauce has reduced to a nice consistancy. Turn steak often to keep covered in sauce.