- 1 kg chicken mince
- 1 cup corn flakes (can be substituted for gluten free corn flakes)
- 4 spring onions sliced
- 1 TBLS finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 TBLS fresh chopped coriander
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 TBLS fish sauce
- ⅓ cup sweet chilli sauce (gluten free can be substituted)
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Put the chicken, cornflakes, spring onions, ginger, coriander, egg, fish sauce and 2 TBLS of the sweet chilli sauce into a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon the mixture into a greased 10cm x 23cm (4in x 9in) non-stick loaf tin and press down firmly. spread the remaining chilli sauce over the loaf and bake for 30 - 40 mins or until tender. Drain off any excess liquid. Serve the meatloaf hot or cold with salad or vegetables or on slices of thick cut mixed grain bread with Asian salad leaves.