Tuna Patties With Lemon Dill Sauce
Lean protein is your diet is essential to weight loss and weight maintenance. Tuna fish is an excellent source of lean protein as it is lower in fat than red meats. Losing weight isn't about hunger, misery and crash dieting! By learning to make, delicious, easy-to-prepare, nutritious food your body needs and will enjoy – losing weight becomes exciting and energizing. Instead of high calorie, fatty sources - use spices to provide flavorsome, exciting meals your whole family will enjoy. "Tuna Patties With Lemon Dill Sauce" is another recipe in a range of hunger-fighting, low fat recipes to assist you keep your weight under control. This irresistible, no-hassle meal will help you reach your weight-loss goals - while making mealtime a real treat. Variety is an essential element of any successful health program. If you get bored with foods, you're much more likely to abandon your program altogether. Experiment with spices to find exciting alternatives, try new recipes and build your repertoire of quick home cooked meals to replace take outs, frozen dinners and snacks. Your body will love you and your family will be delighted. These tuna fish patties are delicious hot or cold. They are great for the lunchbox - just hold back the sauce.
Author: Aussie Cooking
- 1 (350g) can white tuna packed in water, drained and finely flaked
- ¾ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup minced green onion
- 1 egg
- ½ cup skim milk
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Lemon Dill Sauce:
- ¼ cup nonfat chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- In large bowl, combine tuna, breadcrumbs, green onion, egg, milk, and lemon peel.
- With lightly floured hands, form mixture into patties.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Cook patties, until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Sauce: combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until warm.
- Add a small amount of flour and mix with a whisk to thicken sauce.
- Spoon sauce over tuna patties and serve.
Kim Beardsmore is a weight loss consultant whose business operates across 60 countries. This world renowned, medically approved program will give you results you'll love and all the support you need! Estimate your healthy body weight, tons of recipes, articles, free newsletter and more at http://weight-loss-health.com.au Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/