- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 - 3 turkey drumsticks or two large shanks
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a slow cooker, combine the vegetables and stock. Place drumsticks over vegetables. Sprinkle remaining ingredients over.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5- 6 hours. Nice served with couscous.